Rally to Save North High
@ Board of Education Meeting
Tuesday, Nov. 9th
4:30pm: Rally Outside School District HQ
5:30pm: March into the Board Meeting
807 Broadway Ave NE, Mpls
Despite widespread community protests, the School Board will vote November 9th on the proposal to close North High. Now is the time to step up the community pressure to demand:
· Withdraw the proposal to close North High and commit to re-investment in the school.
· Reverse the decision to open two “Minneapolis College Prep” charter high schools.
· Re-establish a “home zone” for North High to boost enrollment.
· In partnership with parents, teachers, and students, develop an aggressive, fully-funded plan to boost enrollment at North High.
· Support the efforts of North teachers, parents, and students to address academic and enrollment concerns by re-organizing North as a democratically managed community school.
SAVE NORTH HIGH COALITION
Subscribe to listserv for announcements: alturl.com/g7f9c
Committee for North High | email@example.com
North High Alumni Association | 612.715.2527
Friends of North Foundation | firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Education Justice Alliance of MN | 952.465.5307
Updates @ www.PEJAM.org